Detailed Review: Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
- Highlights of Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
- Fees & Charges of Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
- Eligibility Criteria of Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
- Documents Required for Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
- Benefits of of Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
- Pros & Cons
The Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a versatile credit card that offers a variety of perks and rewards. This card has everything from cash back on everyday purchases to exclusive benefits. Here’s a full review of the Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card, so you can decide if it’s the right card for you.
This card is worth considering if you are looking for a new credit card. It offers a great mix of rewards, perks, and features that appeal to many customers.
Highlights of Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
- Earn 5 RP for every Rs 150 spent and get maximum benefit with 1 reward point equal to Rs 1.
- Enjoy a 2% foreign currency markup fee on all foreign currency transactions.
- 5% cashback* on duty-free spending and access to over 1000 airport lounges worldwide.
- Get complimentary premier golf courses access in the country.
Fees & Charges of Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
|Fees & Charges
|Rs 5000 + GST
|Rs 5000 + GST
|Add-On card Joining Fee
|Add-On card Renewal Fee
|Foreign Currency Markup Charges
There is no facility of the Annual Fee reversal on the card. Hence, you have to pay the charges annually unless the brand comes up with some updates/upgrades on the card.
Eligibility Criteria of Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
- Identity Proof: Passport, PAN Card, Voter Id Card, Govt ID, etc
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Election/Voter’s ID Card, the letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name, address, Job card issued by NREGA (duly signed by an officer of the State Government)
- 1 passport-sized Photograph (recent)
Benefits of of Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card
The card does have a few benefits which can be discussed below:
It seems to be a nice offer but, actually, its a downgraded. Earlier, Standard Chartered used to offer Rs 10,000 cashback on MakeMyTrip.
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
Airport Lounge Access
- Domestic Lounges: You get 4 complimentary access per quarter to the domestic airports through Visa Infinite program.
- International Lounges: You get 1 complimentary access per month to the international airports through Priority Pass program. There is a catch – if you want to avail this facility, you have to spend minimum of Rs 20,000 in the previous month.
Kuch Bhi on EMI
The card allows you to convert your big spending above Rs 5,000 into EMI using “Kuch Bhi on EMI” through a couple of options – Online Banking or SC Mobile. The bank provides flexible tenures and attractive pricing for an enjoyable experience.
You’ll get reward points regardless of the transaction amount. Compared to premium credit cards like Diners Club Black and Infinia, the Ultimate Card’s 3.3% rewards rate is comparable. This is the only card to offer a flat 3.3% rewards rate on everyday purchases – even for smaller purchases like coffee.
This card can be used for any credit or debit transaction. It will get a 3.3% rewards rate, suitable for all transactions on Paytm or insurance premiums with no exclusions. There are no upper caps!
Reward Points Redemption
Redeem the reward points earned on the Standard Chartered Ultimate credit card through a new online catalogue with the Standard Chartered 360 rewards program.
If you have a credit card from another bank, this one feature can help. You can transfer sums up to Rs 5,00,000 at an attractive interest rate.
Balance on EMI
You can convert your outstanding balance to Rs 5,00,000 into EMI installments. The best part is that you won’t have to pay any processing fees.
Pros & Cons
- 3.3% rewards on all spends. There are no catch here.
- No capping on rewards.
- There is extensive list of vouchers avaialble for redemption.
- Complimentary Lounge Access on International Airports through Priority Pass is available only on 1 condition – you need to spend Rs 20,000 in the previous month.
Suppose you’re looking for a credit card with excellent perks and rewards. In that case, the Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card is worth considering. With its generous sign-up bonus, low-interest rates, and a wide array of benefits, it’s one of the best cards on the market. Plus, it’s ideal for those who spend a lot on travel and dining. If you think the Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card is correct for you, be sure to apply today.
You can read the other interesting posts:
How much can I spend on my Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card?
There is no limit to how much you can spend on your Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card, provided you make your minimum monthly repayments on time.
Can I use my Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card overseas?
You can use your Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card overseas at any ATM or point of sale that accepts Visa credit cards. You will be charged a foreign currency conversion fee of 2% on all transactions made in a foreign currency.
How do I redeem my rewards points on the Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit Card?
You can redeem your rewards points for cashback, merchandise, travel vouchers or other Rewards items through the Standard Chartered Rewards Programme website.