IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card Review
IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card
- Highlights of IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card
- Fees & Charges of IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card
- Eligibility Criteria of IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card
- Benefits of IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card
- Drawbacks of IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card
- Pros & Cons
- Final Words
IndusInd Pinnacle Credit card is curated for people who love to lead a luxurious life. It is a complete package for those who enjoy a lavish lifestyle, be it travel, golf privileges, or an extraordinary experience.
Pinnacle credit card has been one of the best premium credit cards in the country in the past couple of years.
Let us go through the features and benefits of the card in more detail.
Highlights of IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card
- Earn 2.5 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent online (E-commerce transactions)
- Get 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 100 spent at the Point of Sale (POS) terminals.
- Golf privileges – Enjoy golf games and lessons at leading clubs.
- On the purchase of a movie ticket worth Rs. 200, get another absolutely free. Up to 3 free movie discounts in a month.
- Enjoy 1 complimentary visit in each calendar quarter to any participating International Lounges within India and abroad.
- Freedom from the surcharge on petrol pumps across India.
Fees & Charges of IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card
|Fees & Charges
|Add-On Card Fee
|3.83% per month and 46% per annum
|Over Limit Charges
|2.5% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of INR 500
|Cash Advance Charges
|2.5% of the advance amount subject to a minimum of INR 300
|Foreign Currency Mark-up
|Railway Booking Surcharge
|Cash Payment Fee at IndusInd Bank Branch
|Balance Enquiry Charges on Non IndusInd Bank ATMs
|Duplicate Statement Request
|Rs. 100 per statement (beyond last 3 months)
Eligibility Criteria of IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card
Benefits of IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card
The card does have a few benefits which can be discussed below:
Pinnacle Credit Card provides the facility of earning rewards on the different kinds of purchases to its users:
How does it work?
- 2.5 reward points per INR 100 spent on e-commerce transactions (except Airlines & Travel, Utility Bill Payments, Insurance Premium Payments, Government Services/Charges/Payments, Education Institute Fees)
- 1.5 reward points per INR 100 spent on online travel and airline transactions
- 1 reward point per INR 100 for POS MoTo, IVR transactions, and Standing instructions
How can you Redeem them?
- Convert the Reward Points to Cash Credit in a 1:1 ratio
- Transferred to Vistara Points or InterMiles
- Redeem against vouchers and merchandise from the Rewards Catalogue
IndusInd Pinnacle card users can enjoy the Buy One Get One offer on movie tickets on BookMyShow. You can avail up to 3 FREE movie tickets in a month. This offer is valid on all theatres registered with BookMyShow across all major cities. You can log on to www.bookmyshow.com to book your tickets.
The price of the free ticket is capped at ₹200. If the price is higher, you will get a ₹200 discount, and the remaining amount must be paid using your IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card.
This premium card offers access to Domestic & International Lounges.
You get VIP access at 700+ airport lounges around the world as part of the Priority Pass Programme.
Travel Plus Membership
You can avail of Travel Plus Membership worth INR 5000. If you club this membership with Priority Pass Card, you can get a complete waiver of the lounge access fee of $27 for up to 8 visits every year.
The card offers you the benefit of insurance during the travel. Please see the list of different scenarios where you can claim insurance:
The Cardholders can avail of 2 complimentary golf games and 4 complimentary golf lessons per month with this card. Complimentary Hole-in-One insurance worth Rs. 20,000 can also be availed.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
You will get a waiver of a 1% surcharge at any petrol pump across India. This waiver is applicable for all transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4000 only.
Drawbacks of IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card
- You can only use Indusind Credit cards (any variant) up to its assigned credit limit in a month, beyond which it won’t earn reward points.
- The Reward Rate for the spending on these categories drops from 2%-2.5% to as low as 0.7% – A) Utility Bill Payments B) Insurance Premium Payments C) Government Services/Charges/Payments D) Education Institute Fees
Pros & Cons
If we have to summarize the benefits and drawbacks of the IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card in one place, they would be:
- Welcome benefits for the Joining Fee are excellent on the card
- No Annual Fee
- The card offers 2.5% off the online spends
- There are good reward redemption options available on this card
- The card offers Complimentary Domestic/International Airport Lounge Access for the smooth travel experience
- 0.7% Rewards on Government Services, Utility Bills, Real Estate/Rental and Insurance Premiums are extremely less.
The IndusInd Bank Pinnacle MasterCard Credit Card can be considered a suitable choice for people who make online transactions more often. You earn 2.5x reward points on your online transactions using this credit card.
One of its most outstanding features is that it has no pre-set credit limit on the Pinnacle IndusInd card. Other card benefits like insurance benefits, fuel surcharge waiver, etc., can not be ignored when talking about its key features.
Please read the other posts:
Is there any Add-on card fee on IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card?
Mostly IndusInd Bank Credit Cards come without any Add-on credit fee.
Does the IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card offer Golf Benefits?
Yes, customers can avail themselves of 2 complimentary golf games and 4 complimentary golf lessons per month with this card.
What is the Joining Fee of IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card?
The joining fee of this credit card is Rs. 12,999 plus applicable taxes.
What is the BookMyShow Offer on the IndusInd Pinnacle Credit Card?
You can enjoy the Buy One Get One offer on movie tickets on BookMyShow. You can avail of up to 3 FREE movie tickets in a month.